Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Beavis & Butthead see Grand Funk Railroad in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - June 16th, 1998



Uh, Beavis......that Grand Funk concert last night in Myrtle Beach was
really cool. Yeah, Butthead...and that Mark Farner dude has some really long
hair! He kicked ass on that guitar! Shut up Beavis, you can't say that on
this website! But, uh yeah....uh, the whole band kicked ass in Myrtle
Beach....huh, uh, huh, uh, huh. Yeah Butthead, Grand Funk is really
cool...heh, heh, heh, heh. I wish they would do a video with chicks and
stuff, that would be cool! heh, heh, heh, heh, heh. Yeah Beavis, that would
be really cool, huh, uh, huh, uh, huh, uh. Shut up Butthead, I'm trying to
listen to "I'm Your Captain" on my cd player. "I'm Your Captain" is cool,
yeah, cool!!! heh, heh, heh, heh.


No comments: